Nine days, four states and four national parks and monuments later, the 2104 PapiBlogger family road trip concluded this week with lots of fun and crazy memories.
Now that I’m done with the journey I’m teaming up with State Farm to host a contest asking you to guess the final miles we drove aboard our PapiMobile, a 2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. The grand prize is a State Farm trunk safety kit valued at $50. The deadline is Monday, July 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
Submit your guesstimates on the comments section below this post or by tweeting your guess to @PapiBlogger (only one guess per day) using the hashtag #roadtripprotips.
Here’s a detailed hint to help you calculate the miles:
- The PapiMobile went from Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde National Park to Four Corners
- Four Corners to Kayenta
- Kayenta to Monument Valley
- Monument Valley to Four Corners
- Four Corners to Monument Valley
- Monument Valley to Zion National Park
- Zion National Park to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce National Park to Zion National Park
- Zion National Park to Arches National Park
- Arches National Park to Denver
You should calculate all of these locations and add other miles for extra miscellaneous driving we did by getting lost, encountering bad traffic, having bad directions, etc…
CONTEST RULES: The person who guesses closest to the exact final total of miles will be declared the winner. No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. The contest winner will be announced nationally on Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
DISCLOSURE: State Farm, Toyota and Best Western are the sponsors of the 2014 PapiBlogger Family Road Trip. This contest is being hosted by PapiBlogger, who is solely responsible for the giveaway.