Four states, four breathtaking national parks and 2,195 miles in 9 days later the 2014 PapiBlogger Summer Family Road Trip sponsored by State Farm concluded. Here’s a fun little video we compiled with many of our top highlights.
This road trip was also made possible by Best Western hotels, which I proudly represent as a media spokesperson, blogger and ambassador as well as Toyota, who furnished us with what will hopefully now become our next family vehicle, a 2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
While on this road trip we enjoyed very comfortable stays at various Best Western hotels:
– In Denver: the Best Western Plus Denver
– In the Mesa Verde National Park area: Best Western Turquoise Inn and Suites
– In the Lake Powell area: the Best Western Lake Powell
– In the Zion National Park area: the Best Western Zion Park Inn
– In Moab: the Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn