I’ve taken lots of weird photos in my lifetime but the picture posted here today with this story eats the cake. My wife, three kids and I ran into the woman whose legs are pictured here the other day at the valet for a local mall. The apparently well-heeled woman was casually standing with her husband when the PapiBlogger dude in me pulled out his iPhone and silently snapped away at what you see here.
All of us, the kids included, were ready to burst into laughter but fortunately we did not humiliate ourselves. The valet came before we could do that. After we stopped giggling, my wife, kids and I chatted about the cotton ball legs. Here’s what we thought about this mystery cotton ball wearing person:
– If she was going to have so many cotton balls attached to her legs why didn’t she just put on some pants? She was in a busy mall!
– Did you notice the gauze tape holding all the cotton balls in place? It makes her look like she’s wearing a spider web!
– What if the prank was really on us? (Maybe a hidden camera was capturing our reactions as we quietly giggled and snapped away)
– What if she looked like that because the lady had just had some sort of varicose vein treatment?
– 15 cotton balls appear in this photo but it would have been cool to do a 360-pictorial of her legs because there were cotton balls all around her legs!
Our last major thought has to do with you.
– Maybe if we post this photo on PapiBlogger somebody who’s real smart will chime in with the answer to the mystery cotton balls. Conversely, maybe somebody doesn’t know what the heck this is about either but maybe they will want to add their own commentary.
What do you say about this cotton picking mystery?