Due to storm Isaac affecting most of our team that is based out of South Florida, we’ve had to re-schedule the twitter party as some of us are still without power. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will join us next Tuesday, September 4th at 9pm ET. We’ll be adding more prizes..spread the word and hope to see you there!Our road trippers are back and we are throwing them a party! Join me and Hispanicize as we celebrate our six social media influencers who just returned from an epic road trip through the US. They all traveled with the shared mission of visiting historic sites protected by the National Park Service that honor the contributions of Latinos throughout American history–and that deserves a celebration!
Our twitter party will include prizes and fun trivia games, and give you the opportunity to ask the bloggers about their favorite stops and national sites.
-$100 SuperBoletería gift card. (SuperBoletería is an online Spanish-language marketplace that sells tickets to sporting events, theatre shows, and concerts worldwide RSVP below to be eligible to win prizes)
- Verizon Wirless MiFi
To be prepared for the prize questions, check out the bloggers’ road trip journals by clicking on their links below, search for hashtag #LatinoHeritage.
See you next Tuesday!
- Lance Rios of Being Latino: Rios (@BeingLatino) and his team from Being Latino were the first team to head out and they didn’t disappoint. Check our their road trip chronicles from New York City to Washington, D.C. on www.BeingLatino.us.
- Alex de Carvalho of Social Media Club South Florida: de Carvalho (@AlexDC) and his father toured Texas, New Mexico and parts of Arizona and took some amazing photographs along the way. Check out his updated here alexdc.org.
- Eva Smith of Latina Mom Bloggers/Tech.Food.Life Blog: Smith (@Eva_Smith) and her family documented the Southwest starting in San Diego, California and through Arizona and New Mexico. Her travels can be read on www.techfoodlife.com.
- Cristy Clavijo-Kish of Hispanicize/Los Tweens: Clavijo-Kish (@LatinoMarketing) and her adorable family explored the Mid-Atlantic Region. Her road trip stories are posted on www.LosTweens.com.
- Sonia Guerra: Florida Latina lifestyle blogger Babushka (@bbabushka) drove part of the state of Florida and documented her hilarious and educational experience on http://bohemianbabushka.blogspot.com/.
Maria de los Angeles of Sex and the Beach: de los Angeles (@ViceQueenMaria) De los Angeles blogged about her adventures at http://sexandthebeach.blogspot.com/