Video de Familia: Jonathan accidentalmente se come un chile jalapeño

0 Flares 0 Flares ×

Consejo: En el evento que su hijo se come un chile jalapeño hagalo tomar un vaso de leche. Es la mejor cura para la calientura de boca.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 0 Flares ×

Comments on this entry are closed.

  • http://lifewellblended.wordpress.com/ Diana

    poor guy! I feel his pain. Good thing he didn’t have it on his hands and rub his eyes!

  • Anonymous

    The first time I accidentally ate one I was not married to my Mexican American wife so I tried to “cool” the heat with two consecutive cans of Coke and nothing helped. The Mexican waitress who helped us never told me about this trick and so now that I know the universal solution a lot of other people know I wonder if she didn’t tell me on purpose so she can see me act as ridiculous as my son did with me :-)

  • Viviann

    Stubborn isn’t he?

  • Anonymous

    yep, he would have been cured much quicker than he eventually was!

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 0 Flares ×